Mar 2, 2011

-Non diet meal- you need it sometimes!

Since I wrote about super healthy food last night, why not talk about something slightly more exciting but contains full of fresh ingredients.

It was for lunch on a weekday. Yes, I know, I took a day off and decided to enjoy my quiet and sunny afternoon since I never manage to do so in weekends ;)

Hamburger- when you hear this word, what do you come up with?

I personally think of words like "unhealthy"and "junk food". I know that I tend to like more vegetables and fish but I am sure that not many of you have considered hamburger as a proper meal.

Main problem with hamburgers are- they never have enough vegetables!

But this J.S burger offers you one big delicious burger which you can chose two different toppings from avocado, cheese, chili bean sauce, egg, bacon and pineapple, with crispy fries, salad bar and a drink at 980 yen at lunch time (11am to 15 pm)!



They have one in Shinjuku and Shibuya. Shinjuku has a nice terrace seats where you can enjoy sunlight during daytime and the one in Shibuya offers many comfortable couch which I hardly ever find in a burger shop.

You wouldn't believe this quality is from an eatery produced by an apparel brand ;)

Chose Chili bean sauce and cheese this time.

Happy Eats!



P.S Surely it isn't a good idea to talk about such delicious burgers on the night when I have skipped my dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment