Mar 3, 2011

Fresh Spring Roll with Rucola/Roquette Salad

When I bought Rucola/Roquette Salad at a super market last time, because it was cheap, I took a lot of them.

Last time, I made simple salad- so this time, what should I do with it? I could make pasta, fried rice etc... but as I didn't want to have any carb, I decided to make fresh spring roll!

Ingredients:

Rucola/ Roquette Salad,
Bean Sprout,
Eryngii Mushrooms,
Sliced Pork Back Rib,
Cherry Tomatoes

Dressing:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
Yuzukoshō
Lemon Juice,
Salt and Pepper,
Dash of Soy Sauce





Rucola/ Roquette Salad matches very well with Yuzukoshō which is made from Chili peppers, Yuzu peel and Salt.

Nice and fresh, very well balanced and much more filling than just salad. and yet, low calorie as well.
Besides, Rucola/ Roquette Salad contains 4 times more vitamin C than Spinach, 40 times more calcium than Pepper and much iron etc etc!


Sounds like a dish for beauty...

Happy Eats!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment